Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

17 March, 2018

Fun and Easy Ideas for Saint Patrick's Day

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to you! I am of Irish ancestry so we always celebrate in a big way at my house, including the wearing o' the green, some fun pranks on the little grands from the leprechauns and a hearty helping of traditional Irish shepherd's pie. And if you love to celebrate this holiday as much as we do, I've got a few easy ways to add a touch of the green to your décor as well...including a wreath, a centerpiece and easy-to-make candles!


My VINTAGE SAINT PATRICK'S DAY CANDLES are quick and easy to make! All you need is a few simple vases (mine came from Dollar Tree) and a download of the free graphics!

 A few wooden shamrocks and some simple items in green all gathered in a chippy box combine to make my SHABBY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY CENTERPIECE.

And...my favorite...my EASY SHAMROCK WREATH  greets you at my door! It's really simple and inexpensive to make..always a plus!

And just in case you need a really good one, here's my favorite recipe for TRADITIONAL IRISH SHEPHERD'S PIE. This one has a touch of red wine that makes all the difference for me!

And finally, a little Irish greeting from my sweet blog host Baby Kitty! I miss my big boy more than I can say but he enjoyed the holidays so much that I have decided to continue to honor him in a way I know he would have wanted. So...Lá fhéile Pádraig sona duit! Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Remember to pin it! 


Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie